Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
Yes, we can take orders for custom sized products. Please drop us an email with a few details and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Yes, we do. We are able to offer you digital samples before we put your order into production. Please take into account that if you request a sample, the initial production time will be affected. We will consider your date of approval as the initial date of your order.
Yes, this is precisely what we do. You choose a blank from our product list and customize it to add any images, photos, designs, text that you desire, then place the order and we make it a reality.
- Choose your blank from the different wood shapes and sizes among our product listings. Click here to access the shop.
- Access the desired blank and choose the surface and finish type.
- Click on “Upload Files” and add your image(s).
- Click “Done” and “Add to Cart”.
- Check out.
By surface, we refer to the blank top layer before printing. You can choose from these types:
- Natural look: This surface choice will keep all the texture and grain of the wood visible on the printed image and will give you the maximum blend with the wood. The white colors of your image will be replaced by the natural wood color providing the final product with a feeling of warmth. Notice that
- Whitewashed: By whitewashing the wood we keep the wood texture visible while adding a whitish look to the wood. By using this surface, you will slightly maintain some of the wood grain and your image colors will be enhanced.
Finishes are up to the customer. Some prefer shiny images while some prefer less shiny images, we leave it entirely up to you.
- Matte: this will only add a protective layer to your image, no shine is observed.
- Satin: this will add a light touch of shine to your image while also adding a protective layer.
- Gloss: this will add a shiny layer to your image while also adding a protective layer.
Wood printing is best achieved when your images contain light colors. Since white colors will not be printed, light colors will tend to blend with the wood color base, allowing the grain of the wood to show through.
While you may be tempted to use images from social media websites, you need to take into consideration that such images have been resized and compressed to occupy less space and load faster.
The ideal image size for printing is 300 dpi. We will accept lower quality images, however, once we receive the images we will assess their quality and contact you if we believe it is necessary. Please notice that the bigger the blank to print on, the best the image quality should be.
By adding any photo or image to your customized product you confirm and admit that you hold all the required copyrights for this image and/or photo.
Our customizing feature is very simple and was made with you in mind. Simple follow the guidelines in the customization page for a successful print.
Yes, you can do that by one of the following ways:
- Upload multiple images, and leave us a note on how you would like us to arrange them,
- Creating a collage with a third-party editor and upload the final image.
We will receive your order and start processing it with preparing a digital sample for your approval, however, if we find out that the image provided quality does not meet the requirement for the printing size we will first contact you to correct the issue.
Orders received before 17: EST will most likely receive the digital sample for approval same day.
Once you approve our sample, the process will start with printing, packing and then shipping.
The digital sample is an image of the final wood we will use for your order, with your photo added to it to give you a feel of the final look and the position of the image on the wood.
Yes. It works the same way you will order for yourself, you just need to add the giftee’s address when you check out.
We have chosen PayPal® as our payment gateway. By paying with PayPal, you keep your credit card information private, meaning that you can shop without worrying about a hacker downloading your account data from your online merchant.
Yes, you can do that by repeating the order or simply by contacting us to get our bulk prices and process time.
Currently, we are accepting orders in the US and its territories.
If the need arises, use a damp cloth to clean the surface of your print. Avoid using chemicals since they could react with the protective layer. By all means ensure that your print is secure and does not fall in the process.
Since most of our orders are personalized, our speed will depend on how fast we get the image and how fast you approve the digital sample.
it will take us from 4 to 6 days before we are able to ship out. Then you will be able to track your order with a tracking number. If you are experiencing some kind of urgency, please contact us and let us know.
However, we always try our best to send it before this timeline.
Due to nature of our products, once the order is under production there will be no refunds. Liking something or not is very subjective. We cannot know whether you will like the end product or not. Taking that into consideration, we will not accept returns and therefore no refunds will be produced.
However, if there is an issue with the final product, we will work with you to correct that in the best possible way. Just contact us and we will find a solution. At the end, our costumer’s satisfaction is our main goal.
You can cancel your order within 2 (two) hours of having placed your order. Once we start production an order cancellation will not be possible. This is due to the personalized nature of our products. Since orders are created only for you, we will not be able to sell them to any other client.
Simply contact us, and send us a photo of the order you received with some details about the issue. Also, provide us with your order number, and will come back to you shortly with a solution to correct this.